We have all heard about how bad high cholesterol actually is and how big of a damage it can do to our bodies and our general health, and if you have high cholesterol, then it’s the best indication of an unhealthy lifestyle of fatty foods and lack of exercise
As time goes by, fat deposits accumulate in your blood vessels, and that is making you way more prone to heart diseases than before. Although many Americans still heavily rely on cholesterol-lowering medication, these drugs have so many side-effects and health risks that you’re better off without them.
The best way to manage high cholesterol is always going to be to eat well and workout, however, you may need an extra boost in the whole process if you want to help yourself in your health journey. Here’s an easy recipe that will clear your arteries right up!
German Cholesterol Tonic
This is a highly valuable recipe that’s been used centuries ago in Germany and has remained active until this day. It’s been used to heal many heart-related diseases, specifically due to high cholesterol, as well as fatigue, colds and even some infections.
Besides being helpful against high cholesterol, this amazing German cholesterol tonic can also boost your immune system and detox your liver.
What you will need:
- 4 lemons, with peel
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 whole garlic
- 2 liters (½ gallon) water
How to make it:
- Wash and thinly slice the lemons
- Peel and crush the garlic
- Place everything but the water in a blender and mash
- Meanwhile, boil water in a small saucepan.
- Once the water’s boiling, add the blended mixture to the water and stir for 5 to 10 mins
- Remove from heat.
- After it’s been cooled, strain the liquid and pour it into glass container with lids.
- Drink one glass of the liquid on an empty stomach two hours before each meal for at least 3 weeks to be able to see the drastic changes. If you can’t handle the citrus flavor, eat a spoonful of honey after each glass to chase away the taste.
- Take a break for one week and then repeat.
Get ready to feel the results in no time!
It’s known to improve cardiovacular health, lower cholesterol levels, and prevent oxidation of low density lipoprotein.
Ginger also helps regulate clotting. It can even boost your immune system and fight off most infections.
Lemons contain high concentration of vitamin C, which significantly lowers cholesterol levels in the blood with just 30 days of daily ingestion.
Garlic lowers total cholesterol and blood pressure. It also prevents arterial plaque build-up, besides being one of the most powerful natural antibiotics.