Getting rid of pubic hair from your private areas is a very delicate thing to do and it’s nothing even remotely similar to shaving your legs or hands. The pubic region is much softer and sensitive and it can be easily damaged.
Also, the hair that grows in that area is usually thick and coarse and pulling it out can be really painful and can sometimes lead to scarring of the skin. That’s why you ought to be extra careful when taking care of it.
But every problem has a solution, so we’re gonna share with you a simple, safe, and cheap way to help you remove unwanted hair from your private parts. No chemicals, no nothing, just something you already have in your household – BAKING SODA.
Here is how you can use baking soda and get rid of hair from your pubic area:
What You Need
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
How To Use
- Heat the water.
- Once it boils, remove it from the heat and add a the baking soda to it.
- Stir it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Soak a cotton swab in the paste.
- Drain the excess water and apply on the area.
- Cover yourself with a patch and let it stay overnight.
- Rinse with lukewarm water in the morniing.
- Let it dry and then apply a moisturizer.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times a week and you’ll notice the results within a 1 week of application.
Good luck and don’t forget to share the results in the comment section!